Your privacy is important to Daybreak Therapy and Training (hereafter referred to as DTT). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DTT collects, and the ways in which DTT uses that personal information.
Personal information collection:
DTT may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your email address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including order amounts and details);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including information in the courses section); and
- any other information that you send to DTT.
- We NEVER store credit card info on our servers. This is for your own protection.
Using personal information:
DTT may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices; and
- collect payments from you
Securing your data
DTT will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
DTT will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers, with the exception of credit card information, which we NEVER stored on our servers.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.