Welcome to a Celebration of Holistic Psychotherapy!
November 6th and 7th, 2020
Come and meet with hundreds of like-minded colleagues at Daybreak's 2020 Mind-Body-Spirit Clinician's Conference. This year's program theme is Transcendence in Psychotherapy, and we will be joyfully exploring the path of the soul-guided therapist, in the context of depth healing and consciousness raising, both within our clients and ourselves.
This annual Conference is put together by and for counselling professionals who are dedicated to blending evidence-based psychotherapy with a holistic focus on integrative healing in mental health and addiction services.
This year, we are thrilled to welcome Psychotherapist and New York Times Best-Selling Author Thomas Moore.
As our keynote faculty, Thomas will be speaking with us about the role of the therapist in helping clients to navigate dark nights of the soul.
In archetypal psychology we ask: What does the soul want? Answer that one and you are well on your way toward healing.
~ Thomas Moore, 2020 Conference Faculty
Our conference faculty will be guiding us through the exploration of three central questions that focus our two days of workshops.
The Central Questions:
- How can we support, uplift and inspire one another in the deep healing work we do for both ourselves and clients who seek holistic approaches to practice?
- How do we merge our professional skills, knowledge and expertise in evidence-based interventions with an honouring of the client’s psycho-spiritual journey?
- What professional, ethical and practical information do we need to have as we create sacred spaces for our clients which are also safe, effective and healing?
This conference will be of special interest to Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Doctors, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Counsellors, and anyone working in mental health and addictions. You'll get a chance to hear from our unique team of innovators in the field -- they will be bringing you best practice teachings in an inspiration-packed workshop line-up that includes the following 2020 conference reflection themes:
- The Role of Transcendence in Psychotherapy
- Journey Through Dark Night of The Soul
- Trauma Transcendence and the Alchemy of Healing
- A Therapist's Guide to Shadow Work and Money Patterns
- The Mind-Body Continuum in Complex Trauma and Chronic Pain
- Psycho-Spiritual Healing & Evidence-Based Approaches in Counselling
- ...and so much more!
Thomas Moore Discusses Soul & Spirit
Why be afraid of the "S" word in Mind-Body-Spirit?
During the Conference Program, you'll be putting your fear aside, as you learn how to maintain professional commitment and scope of practice, while honouring your heart's calling to bring depth work and transcendence into clinical practice.
Based on feedback from previous years, we're happy to be bringing in some new professional development conference elements including:
- Case studies and small table reviews
- Clinical demonstrations and small group practices
- Deep dives focused on complex clinical scenarios
- A high-vibration clinical round-table focused on YOUR healing signature vis-a-vis best practices in mind-body-spirit psychotherapy
If you've been at previous conferences, you know you can also count on group meditations, sound healing and LOVE to fill your Conference experience.
You definitely don't want to miss this!
Continuing Education Credits
This Conference has been approved for 14 CEU hours by many counselling-related organizations including the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA). For questions about CE credits, please contact Anna@DaybreakTherapy.ca
Location of Training
The Ramada Plaza is located in the heart of downtown Toronto. Flanked by world famous Yonge Street and home to the Toronto Gay Village, the Garden District represents the vibrant cultural core of the city. Shopping, arts and entertainment are all at your doorstep or within walking distance.
If you plan on staying overnight at the Ramada Plaza (conference venue), it is strongly suggested that you book your stay as soon as possible since the venue will fill up quickly.
To reserve your special Daybreak training rate, please use the following group code when registering: 110520DAY. You are also welcome to contact the Daybreak booking agent directly:
Mana Majedian at 416-977-4823 x 7245 or email mmajedian@
Optional Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy Certification
A special six-day certificate training program in Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy has been built into the Conference for those interested in developing or advancing their skills in the integration of clinical hypnosis in psychotherapy. Your entrance to the full conference is FREE with your registration into this Certificate Program.
Registrants of the six-day certificate program will learn how to:
- Integrate classical and clinical approaches to hypnosis in your medical or counselling practice
- Incorporate Ericksonian and holistic trance methodology into Psychotherapy, motivational counselling and/or patient advising
- Combine hypnosis with the interventions you are using now, including: CBT, mindfulness and solution-focused
- Effectively utilize trance-work for body-oriented psychotherapy approaches, especially in the context of trauma processing and recovery
- Assist clients in accessing their own "inner therapist" resources through a range of trance-based techniques including: age regression, core belief work and Ego State /parts therapy
- Apply ancillary hypnotic protocols for anxiety, phobias, panic and OCD
- Intertwine Jungian and post-modern depth psychology perspectives within a Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy framework
- Offer clients and patients Trance-Based Mindfulness Interventions (TBMI) for pain management
Daybreak's C.Hyp™ certificate program is comprised of small group training. Be sure to register early into the program (it sells out every year) to secure your spot and enjoy free access to entire conference.
Conference Ticket Prices:
Spring Promotion Rate: $299 CAD plus tax (until May 1st)
Early Bird Price: $349 CAD plus tax (until Aug. 1st)
Regular Ticket Price: $439 CAD plus tax
In accordance with Daybreak terms and conditions, the minimum required cancellation notice date for a full program refund (minus $50 standard administrative fee) is on or before August 1st, 2020. When this minimum cancellation notice is not given, a credit will be issued (for equivalent value of ticket purchase) which can be used toward any future Daybreak conference, workshop or training event. There is no expiry date on training credits provided. No cash refunds will be provided in such instances, for any reason whatsoever.