Certificate Training For Mental Health Professionals
Mastery in Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy
A Mastermind program to take your clinical practice to new heights
8 Month Mastermind Program
Your program starts with a 5-day online training program. But that's JUST the beginning.
See Amazing Results
You'll see your clinical practice moving forward. FAST.
In-depth Consultation and Supervision
You'll be guided through collaborative programming for your most complex clients.
Certificate Course and Mastermind Coaching Program
This 5o hour CE training program has been designed specifically for mental health and counselling professionals with foundational training in clinical hypnosis. Students are provided with an 8 month online experience in mastering advanced hypnotic treatment interventions and protocols with complex clinical situations.
- Trauma and PTSD protocols and tools
- Inner Child and Ego State programming
- Advanced co-morbid pain management techniques
- Advanced applications of regression and deep mind-body healing
- Merging clinical hypnosis with parallel clinical tools, especially: CBT and mindfulness
- Peak performance and motivational coaching
About Your Class Schedule
The entire course content is delivered through an on-line learning and webinar platform. Classes begin on November 15th, 2018. Our program opens with a five-day online intensive training. The online intensive is highly interactive with mixed mini-lecture, demonstration, group discussions and case reviews, and reflective practices.
This 8-month program is designed as a mastermind coaching group that meets in three phases:
PHASE 1: November 15th - 19th, 2018
- 5-day online intensive (20 hours of online classroom)
PHASE 2: December 1st, 2018 - March 1st, 2019
- Monthly "Deep Dive" online seminars
- Monthly case consultations
PHASE 3: March 1st, 2019 - July 30th, 2019
- 3-day online coaching intensive (12 hour instructional Train-The-Trainer coaching program)
- Final case consultations and reviews for complex case challenges
During each month of training, you'll be given clinical reflection and practice homework, and you'll be asked to complete 1 hour monthly consultation calls with your instructor. In addition, group and peer-to-peer supervision is provided through our online monthly mastermind forums. This ensures your momentum and progression through each phase of learning.
Can't make every online class? No problem, you'll have lifetime access to ALL of the class recordings, along with transcripts and clinical tools.
REGISTRATION WINDOW CLOSING OCTOBER 26th, 2018
Our registration window will close when the class is filled, or on Friday October 26th at 5:00 p.m. EDT (whichever comes first).
A maximum of 20 students are accepted into this Program.
Soar Your Clinical Hypnotherapy Practice to New Heights
This Clinical Mastery intensive will power-boost your repertoire of clinical hypnotherapy tools and practices. Some of the in-depth topics we'll cover include:
- Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy interventions with complex trauma and PTSD
- In-depth and brand-new advanced regression guidelines and best practices in Inner Child journeying
- Advanced Ego State interventions
- Mind-Body-Spirit based interception of core belief patterns
- Advanced protocols for co-morbid and chronic pain issues, including: fibromyalgia, IBS, chronic back pain and digestive issues
- Guidelines for integrating Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Trance-Based Mindfulness Informed programming for anxiety, mood disorders and psychosis
- Peak performance and hypnotic coaching programming strategies
- Merging CBT with hypnotic behavioural activation and cognitive re-processing
....and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions
About Your Lead Instructor
Karen Day is a Master’s trained Registered Social Worker specializing in holistic psychotherapy and integrative approaches to mental health. She is the President of Daybreak Therapy and Training, and has over twenty-five years of combined experience in the provision of mental health services, crisis and trauma counselling, and clinical social work practice, teaching and supervision.
Karen is Past-President of the Canadian Society of Clinical Hypnosis – Ontario Division, and continues to teach clinical hypnosis to mental health professionals in the Toronto area through the Society and as adjunct faculty with the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine.
In addition, she has both received and provided extensive training internationally in the areas of clinical hypnotherapy, mindfulness-based approaches to psychotherapy, energy medicine, and Ericksonian-based psychotherapy.
Mastery In Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy Certificate Training
- Certificate of "Master Clinician in Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy"
- 50 CE hour curriculum plus ongoing professional development through Daybreak Network
- Lifetime access to "Cherish Your Life™" Train-the-Trainer coaching
- Lifetime access to Master Clinician e-library of all course videos and resources
- Monthly clinical consultations for 8 months
- Bi-monthly group supervision through Daybreak's Network of Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapists
- Professional listing on Daybreak's e-directory of Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapists
- Standardized assessment, intake and clinical guidelines for 12-week client coaching program
- Case studies and sample protocols that include audio and video resources, for complex trauma
- Access to 1-800 number for clinical consultation and support, for 3 months following program completion