BREAK THE WORRY TRANCE
4 WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM
Break The Worry Trance. Choose Freedom.
Fear can TAKE OVER and interfere with life goals in complex and multiple ways. When people get trapped in the Worry Trance, they end up feeling held back by a central message that seems to be endlessly stuck on mental re-play:
Be Scared. Be Careful. Be Safe. (Repeat 50 times or more per day)
You also know what it’s like to be very afraid of things that for others may seem perfectly easy and normal.
If fear-based patterns are taking centre stage in your life, it means the fear principle has been guiding daily choices. It also means that you MUST first un-learn reflexive unconscious habits that continually reinforce a state of worry and dread.
In essence, the worry trance must first be BROKEN, so that you can start practicing new anti-anxiety thinking patterns and life skills that will last a lifetime.
What Your E-Course Includes
Immediately upon purchase, you'll receive:
- 14 lessons on the Worry Trance™ and how it manifests as Social Anxiety, Panic, Chronic Worry, Obsessions and/or Phobias
- Coaching strategies and Workbook on Breaking The Worry Trance™
- Guided Meditation and Coaching Exercises
- Lessons for Manifesting Miracle-Think
- Lessons on Re-Thinking the Thinking Traps
- Instructions for two follow-up 1:1 phone coaching sessions with Instructor, Karen Day. These coaching sessions help you trouble-shoot through the Worry Trance exercises and get personal assistance on using the tools, whether it's for yourself OR for clients that you're helping
- If you are a counselling or coaching professional, you'll also receive automatic access to our Mind-Body-Spirit Clinician's Network --- a private, monthly online peer supervision forum to support you in your holistic clinical practice. Lifetime membership included with this course!
.....and much more!
The online course takes about 4 weeks to complete (assuming you do all the exercises), and is meant for ANYONE who wants to break the Worry Trance (or coach others how to do this rock-solid worry busting work).
This course is NOT an alternative to mental health treatment.
Want to see more of what you'll get in this course? You can view sample modules here
About Your Lead Instructor
Karen Day is the President of Daybreak Therapy and Training, an international network of mental health professionals offering integrative and holistic psychotherapy and coaching. She is the author of Breaking the Worry Trance™.
As a Registered Social Worker, Psychotherapist and Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist, Karen has over 25 years of clinical specialization in anxiety and trauma related issues including: panic, fears, phobias, OCD, and chronic stress. With her colleagues at Daybreak Therapy and Training, she believes strongly in the innate wisdom and healing potential of every individual, and the unique inter-connections of body, mind and spirit.
As Past-President of the Canadian Society of Clinical Hypnosis – Ontario Division, Karen continues to teach clinical hypnosis and mind-body medicine to professionals through the Society and as adjunct faculty with the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine.
In addition, she has both received and provided extensive training internationally in the areas of clinical hypnotherapy, mindfulness-based approaches to psychotherapy, energy medicine, and Ericksonian-based psychotherapy. Karen is the founder of "Creating Sacred Spaces" -- Canada's only annual conference dedicated wholly to best practices in mind-body-spirit psychotherapy.